Over the weekend, I noticed that the ticker on my Flickr account had passed the five million mark.
Now, I have no clue if that’s a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I’m celebrating. To thank you all for reading this blog and visiting my Flickr photostream, I’m giving away a prize.
The winner, who will be selected at random, will receive a $100 gift certificate to one on the following list of some of my favorite restaurants (your choice):
2. Manresa (Los Gatos, California)
3. Avenues (Chicago)
4. bluestem (Kansas City)
5. The American Restaurant (Kansas City).
6. Le Bernardin (New York City)
7. Cafe Boulud (New York City)
8. frasca food & wine (Boulder)
9. niche (St. Louis)
10. Alex (Las Vegas)
11. ubuntu (Napa)
12. The French Laundry (Yountville)
Here’s what you have to do to win:
1. Follow me on Twitter and tweet a link to this post (if you’re already following me, simply tweet a link to this post). Make sure to include “@ulteriorepicure” in the tweet so I can keep track of the entries.
2. In the comment portion of this post, name the restaurant whose photographs were the first photos to be uploaded to my Flickr account. (Hint: the restaurant is not in the United States.)
3. If you do both 1 and 2, you will have a double entry.
The contest closes at midnight on December 24, 2010 (Central Standard Time). The winner will be announced here, at the bottom of this post, on Christmas day. Good luck!
WINNER: A big thanks to everyone who participated in this contest, and a double thanks to those of you who read this blog regularly. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year! The winner of this contest has the Twitter account @cookinginvein. Please email me (top right corner of this blog) your restaurant choice, your full name and your mailing address. Congratulations!